CBO Planning & Education Series:
Get Informed, Get Ready, and Get Connected
Thanks for visiting the Rochester/Finger Lakes Community-Based Organization Hub (Rocflx-cbohub.org). This “hub” will provide community-based organizations in Monroe County and the surrounding Finger Lakes region with a central place to access information about the key systems changes and initiatives that are shaping health and human services funding and delivery.
Please join us this month as we kick off the first in a series of monthly web-based learning and discussion sessions specifically tailored to the CBO community. Registration details are provided below.
This time-limited series will provide community-based agencies in Monroe County and the surrounding Finger Lakes region with:
- A central place to learn about the key systems changes and initiatives that are shaping health and human services funding and delivery;
- Help in understanding what you need to know, where you can engage more deeply to be part of the systems changes that will impact your agency, and the questions you will need to ask to help you focus your time and effort; and
- Opportunities to connect with other organizations in the region that may be future collaborators or partners.
Context for Change
There is a lot happening in the health and community services sector – and things are continuing to evolve. It’s hard to keep pace with it all. In this initial session, we’ll try to break that down, define the key pieces, and create a shared picture to set the stage for future topics. This will include:
- Disruptors: What significant State, Regional, and Local initiatives are changing the way health and related social services are delivered and paid for?
- Structures and Resources: What networks, collaboratives, and infrastructure are in place, evolving, or being planned in response to these changes?
- Equity: How will these things come together to eliminate longstanding disparities and achieve health equity?
- CBOs: Where are the opportunities for CBOs?
The same content will be presented on both days.
PLease Pick the registration option below that works best for you
Who should attend?
The March session, Context for Change, will be for CEOs, your board chair, and /or your senior program leader. Subsequent sessions will be for CEOs and other senior staff depending on topic.
What to expect?
Materials for each session will be available one week prior, so please check back regularly! After each session, recordings and additional resources will be made available.