Session 3 – Rapid Resources Roundtable:
Where Are the Capacity Building Resources for My CBO?
Thursday, June 8, 2023
12:00pm – 1:00pm
In this session, we’ll share information about resources your agency can access to support your capacity building needs. These bite-sized briefings will provide a clear guide to:
- The resources available in our region – including funding and other infrastructure supports for CBOs; and
- How to apply for / access these resources – including eligibility and timelines
|12:00 – 12:05||Welcome and Introduction|
|12:05 – 12:40||Roundtable discussion with each panelist briefly highlighting:|
– What free resources are available?
– Who is eligible to access them?
– How to apply / access?
|12:40 – 12:50||Other Updates:|
– Public Funding
|12:50 – 1:00|| – Q&A|
– Opportunity for participants to share additional community resources
President & CEO, Causewave Community Partners
Director, the Nonprofit Support Group
VP/Director, Community Impact – ESL
Dr. Ashley Campbell
Chief Impact Officer, United Way of Greater Rochester and the Finger Lakes
CEO, Finger Lakes Performing Provider System
Director, Council of Agency Executives
Member, Council of Agency Executives
Executive Director, Champion Academy Extreme Mentoring & Empowerment
What This Session Covers
There are no pre-session materials for this session.